Wednesday 26 March 2014

Evaluation Questions- (6)

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing the product?
Blogger- I have learnt how to effectively use Blogger to communicate my work to my peers. I have also seen the problems that come with using Blogger and how to overcome these problems. For example the placement of images from Google Images etc.
Flickr- I had never used Flickr before this project and I have found it very useful and very easy to use. This was an invaluable asset in creating my magazine as I could access my pictures wherever I was so that I could finalise the pictures I was going to use even when I wasn't at college.
Facebook- I used Facebook to find my model for my magazine. Without Facebook and the contact abilities that it has it would have been a lot harder to find a suitable model for my magazine.
Scribd- I have used Scribd to upload various documents to make them available for my peers on my blog using Blogger. This increased upload speed of the blog posts as it would have taken a lot longer because of the amount of text used.
E-Mail- I used email to broaden my search for a model as my first model wasnt want I was looking for and didnt suit the style of my magazine. I contacted someone that I knew who put me in contat with some models. However I did not find a suitable model that was willing to travel down to do the shoot. Eventhough I didnt find someone, email was a very effective tool that I used.
Photoshop-Without Photoshop I would not have been able to compile and create my magazine. It allowed me to use all of the tools that I would have needed to create a magazine that looked professional and effective.

1 comment:

  1. Decent but more needed...Don't forget the actual camera you used! Also Twitter (to blog Smith!), use of internet to research, youtube?? Also give more examples about Blogger e.g. visual way to present your research, easy for teachers and peers to feedback etc etc

    ReplyDelete