Monday 20 January 2014

Analysis of institution that would create my magazine

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/29/Bauer_Verlagsgruppe_logo2.svg/200px-Bauer_Verlagsgruppe_logo2.svg.png
Bauer Media is part of the larger Bauer Media Group which is compiled of magazine, TV and radio. The media group is the largest in Europe with it's head office based in Hamburg, Germany. The multi format group centers around Magazines and TV. Some examples of the magazines it publishes are Kerrang and Q. It also owns 50% of 'The Box Televison' which is half owned by Channel 4. Some channels in 'The Box' are 4Music, Kerrang, Heat, Kiss and Magic. The Bauer Media Group is a Multi-National group which would help my magazine to reach multiple countries where is wouldn't normally reach. I would also need this multi national element to my magazine to reach an eastern audience which my magazine is partly based on.

No comments:

Post a Comment