Friday 17 January 2014

UK Tribes and Slideshare research on Indie Scenesters


File:Cosplayers (7277897740).jpg


Audience Research
http://www.slideshare.net/alicegowing/indie-scenesters-9520836
https://www.uktribes.com/tribes/leading-edge


The Leading Edge or as they are more commonly known as 'Indie Scenesters' are who I am going to aim my magazine at. They are interested in Electronic music and being 'ahead of the curve', both of which I hope my magazine with focus on. Indie Scenesters are a lot like Tumblr Kids, Hipsters, DIYers and Creatives according to UK Tribes. Converse, Last.FM and Topman are also important companies that Indie Scenesters tend to use/purchase products from. I would include these adverts if I was to make the rest of my magazine. I will aim to dress my model in one of these brands, most likely Converse. I will pair this with the cosplay that the model will be wearing to bring them down to earth and make people realise that they are still normal people. 
   
UK Tribes also show that the prime interests of Indie Scenesters are the internet and newspapers. I could incorporate internet jargon and 'emojis'/'emoticons' into the articles to show emotions about a certain subject such as current news (Incorporating newspaper theme). 

1 comment:

  1. Very good analysis in relation to your magazine Harry - you have demonstrated a good understanding of your chosen audience and how you can appeal to them in your mag. Well done!

    ReplyDelete